Thursday, July 3, 2008

Racing the monsoon...

7:30pm 2, July 2008

The day just went by finishing all the paper work, in my new office. Evening, I started off to my room and the rain started pouring with all its might. Knowing very well the B'lore rain, which stops in half an hour, I just stopped by at a Bus Stop. To my surprise, it continued raining for more than an hour or two. The crowd at the bus stop got bigger as time passed.
A bunch of students who joined crowd and the evening rain, brought the memories of my MTech days. The ultimate part of every ones life, to be a student. The sheer enjoyment, the exams, the results, the assignments, the lecturers, the internals, the copying, the GFs, the girls at the CSE classes, the breaks, the free times, the commuting, burning midnight oils...... The list just goes bigger and bigger...

My Batch
It was my privilege to have some of good people around me at the time of my Masters. Few (many!) were just out of BE, some who have passed many milestones in life and some who are just enjoying their life!! People from different corners of India: Kashmir to Kerala, Manipur to Andhra. And many from my own ಕನ್ನಡ ನಾಡು. Also it was good to have our lecturers, who were just like our friends.
The unforgettable experience of trekking to Kumara parvatha, the friends visit to my home, [not to forget the 1st sem result :( ],VTU fest [not so good experience], the marriage of my friend, the campus interviews and the big *$&@( thing! Still miss some of these memories, (Some have gone very far), but life has to go on. Chalthi ka naam gaaDi!!

I'm sure, the ever green memories will haunt me, time to time.

9:30pm
With the rain stopping, I started my Pulsar and started roaring on the traffic less road.

ಮುಂಗಾರು ಮಳೆಯೇ.. ಏನು ನಿನ್ನ ಹನಿಗಳ ಲೀಲೆ..

We can not define happiness or for that sake it can not be transferred from one to other. It has to be felt by heart. It comes from the people around you. Sometimes just the memory of few good people, will bring that happiness.

No comments: